09:30—10:30 Registration. Welcoming coffee
No description available
10:30—11:30 Plenary session "Healthcare system in Russia: increasing of effectiveness"
- optimization of the healthcare system in Russia: results and prospects;
- management of the medical help quality in Russia;
- medical insurance system in Russia;
- analysis of medical services market.
Moderator — Gusel Ulumbekova, Chairman of the Board, Association of Medical Societies on Quality; Executive Secretary, Russian Society of Public Health
- Olga Kazanskaya, Vice Governor of Saint Petersburg
- Dmitriy Kuznetsov, President, Interregional Union of Medical Insurers
- Mikhail Murashko, Head of Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare
- Representative of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Gusel Ulumbekova, Chairman of the Board, Association of Medical Societies on Quality; Executive Secretary, Russian Society of Public Health
- Sergey Furgal, Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma on Health Protection
- Dmitriy Khalilov, Partner, EY
11:30—12:30 Session 1 "Investment potential of Russian healthcare"
- investment projects in the healthcare: building of new medical centres, clinics network development;
- public and private partnership in the medical industry: experience, problems and prospects;
- investments to the regions: best practices of private medical business in the regions;
- development of the preventive medicine and diagnostics as an effective investment to the healthcare;
- investments to anti-ageing projects and medical-social services for seniors.
- Vladislav Galimskiy, General Director, Centromed
- Nikolay Kalmykov, Director of the Expert Analytic Centre, RANEPA
- Olga Karapysh, Acting Director of Russo-British Chamber of Commerce, Russia
- Marina Kasumova, Managing Director, MEDI Group of Companies
- Mark Kurtser, Founder, General Director, Member of the Board of Directors, Mother and Child Group of Companies
- Vladimir Nesterenko, General Director, NEARMEDIC PLUS
- Konstantin Povstyanoy, Partner, Baring Vostok Capital Partners
- Lada Fomenko, Director, IVAO
- Ayrat Khabibov, Project Manager of Moscow International Medical Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
No description available
13:30—15:00 Session 2 "Medical centre management is as the basis of high quality medical care"
Moderator — Arkadiy Stolpner, Chairman of the Board, DTC IIBS Group of Companies
- best business-models in organization of medical centre work;
- IT decisions for medical institutes: opportunities and implementation experience;
- effective approaches to medical personnel management;
- private clinics inclusion to CHI system: experience, problems and prospects;
- contemporary medical equipment for high quality medical care: suppliers suggestions and medical institutes experience;
- partnership between Russian medical centres and foreign clinics.
- Aleksandr Abdin, Member of the Public Council under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation; Member of the Advisory Council on Health Care Modernization of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation; Managing Partner, Medical Director, Euromed Group of Medical Companies, Saint Petersburg
- Vitalina Levashova, Deputy General Director, INVITRO Independent Laboratory
- Gleb Mikhaylik, General Director, AVA-PETER
- Aleksandr Pilipchuk, General Director, Doctor Ryadom Clinics Network
- Grigoriy Roytberg, Founder and President, Medicine
- Semen Savchenko, General Director, Ramsay Diagnostics Rus
- Vlada Sayfetdinova, General Director, Alfa-Center of Health
- Nadezhda Smolentseva, Chief Physician, Energo Medical Diagnostic Center
- Nikolay Smyslov, General Director, SM Clinic Group of Companies
- Aleksandr Elinson, General Director, Electron
No description available
16:00—17:00 Session 3 "Employment issue in the Russian healthcare"
- higher professional education and supplementary professional education is as a basis of high quality healthcare;
- implementation of accreditation and continuous medical education system: problems and decisions;
- education programs for heads of medical institutes;
- qualification improvement of doctors: experience of the public and private medical centres;
- effective HR approaches to the medical institutes.
- Zalim Balkizov, Member of the Coordination Council for Development of the Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Larisa Karanatova, Head of the Management and Logistics Department, Dean of the Supplementary Professional Education Faculty, Higher School of State Management, North-West Institute of Management, RANEPA
- Marina Tarnopolskaya, Managing Partner, Contact Recruitment Agency
- Ruslan Khalfin, Director, Higher School of the Healthcare Management, First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov
- Otari Khurtsilava, Rector, North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation